Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The last days of summer, where shall we go?




Good Morning Friends,

This is DIANA L. from DL.ART   I am doing an extra Design Team post today.
I painted in all the elements on the page. It was like coloring in a coloring book how fun is that and I love the shimmer of the paints

Here is a sneak peek of the card I made.  I think of summer when I see this card-- Where shall we go?







I hope you liked it. If you would like more information on my project hop on over to my blog, the link is on my name above.









Check out our newest  product--- CLICK HERE

Here is a link to the creative inspirations paints I used  CLICK HERE



Products used:
Creative inspirations paints Canary, Royal blue,Winter frost, Fuchsia, Evergreen, Tutu pink




Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Awesome card, Diana!
Love all the colors you used!

Kimberly S said...

Super cute idea Diana, love it! :) hugs, Kimberly

Shea said...

Oh WOW, Diana, this must have taken you hours to do! What a fun card!!

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun card!