Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Resinesence Necklace




Good Morning Friends,

This is DIANA L. from DL.ART   I am doing an extra Design team post today for Creative Inspirations Paint.  I think I will be making jewelry from now on (lol). Who would think this could be so easy? This is our newest product, resinesence. I made this in the morning went to the gym, came home and finished it in the afternoon. This new product is incredible.  It sets in about 30 minutes under UV light, mine took a bit longer because we had the usual coastal fog in the morning. Other than that, I love how it came out and I am thrilled with this product




Here is a link to the resinescence--- CLICK HERE

Here is a link to the deliquesce sparkle gold  CLICK HERE





CIP Products used:
Resinesence
Deliquesce gold sparkle





Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!
TFS!

Kimberly S said...

What a lovely piece Diana! :) hugs, Kimberly

Shea said...

This is so cool and modern!

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome piece Diana! Thanks for the inspiration! =)