Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Patriotic Altered Wooden Star!

  
Greetings CIP Fans!
I was needing something fun to decorate for the
4th of July! I decided to alter this wooden star that
was in my scrap room!
I first painted the background using this amazing
 Royal Blue from CI paints!
After adding the embellishments and paper products
I used some more CI paints to add some more shimmer!
I used Fairy Dust on the star on the heart, and on the
 canvas scalloped ribbon. 
On the flame on the firecracker I used Mellow Yellow
and some Regal Red glitter by CIP on the star! 
I added the Jeweled Inspirations in clear for
 the dot for the I using the SS20 size. 
I love all the sparkle & shimmer on this star!
 

                                Here's a close up of all the shimmer!


                             Here's a close up of all the color I used!
                 To view more of the amazing CI paints colors and
                             products here's the link to the store!






               For those who are celebrating 4th of July tomorrow
         have a safe and blessed time with your families and friends!
        Thanks for stopping by the CIP blog today!
        Michelle

2 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful shimmery star Michelle! Love that feather too! :) hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Great altered star Michelle. What an awesome job!!
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com