Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mini Album Dangle Charm

Hi CIP followers!  I have the dangle charm I've made to go with the mini album I shared in last week's blog hop (CIP and GJS).  I've used the new Resinesence (CIP UV Resin) in the bottle cap, and dyed some seam binding in the Sky Blue shimmer paint to tie with some brown ribbon at the top.  I adhered the picture, added the resin, and then punched holes in the bottle cap.  *Note - Punching the holes after letting the resin set in the sun made it crack from the pressure.  While I actually redid it (punching the holes first) I decided that I really loved the cracks in the original and decided to use that bottle cap.  In the close-up you can see the dangle charm attached to the mini album.  Each of the CIP items can be found in the Creative Inspirations Paint store.  
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current CIP challenge that Diana posts twice a month (with a mid-challenge reminder)!  Our current challenge is: Father's Day

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

5 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Super cool charm Kimberly!

Shea said...

This is sooo...charming, Kimberly! (Sorry, couldn't help it. But it really is!) Very cute and adaptable to so many occasions! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love it!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Kimberly !
Great colors.
Nice design.

Emily D. said...

This is gorgeous!!!