Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

♥♥♥Shabby Chic Mini Album♥♥♥ & Video

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Shabby Chic Cover for my Mini album.
For this front cover I used Creative Inspirations Deliquesce Fine Black embossing Powder. I LOVE using this and my Cottagecutz pieces turned out just like I wanted them to. I wanted the Look of Black Patent Leather, and CIP's gave me that look!! :) 

If you click on the photo above, you should be able to see some of the sparkle(Deliquesce Gold Crystal Sparkle) that was added to the black. I used it on the Hat Box. I also did the Vintage Dress Form, and the Love tag.


 ♥♥♥Click on any of my photo's to see close up♥♥♥
I made the front of this cover like an Envelope, so it could hold a couple of Photo Mattes. I added some Vintage Lace, Wedding Trim, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Flowers, Leaves,Feathers, Wedding sprays, and I think that is it....hehehehe

♥♥♥I do have a full Video on my Mini Album on my Blog here♥♥♥


♥♥♥Video on Black Patent Leather Look♥♥♥
Sorry for the FIRE ALARM in the ending of my video...hehehehee 


Thank you all for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Very pretty Cheryl! Will have to check out your video too. :) hugs, Kimberly

Creative Inspirations said...

Love the video, especially the fire alarm! LOL!

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Cheryl!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! LOVE all the details! Amazing!!

Unknown said...

Very creative & so pretty!!
Love all the embellishments you added.

Dana Tatar said...

Amazing album! Thanks for the video!

Emily D. said...

This album is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Hehe... about the fire alarm. Sounds like my house... :)