Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Inspired By: Go Green............Week 2

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!!!!
I wanted to pop in and remind you all about our challenge going on....

We are on week 2 of our
Inspired By: Go Green challenge!
This is a sneak of my inspiration....
~~for all the details you can head back to the original posting HERE~~

We would LOVE to see all your entries!!!
Remember our challenges run for 2 weeks so you have until Saturday March 23rd to link up and I will be back on Sunday March 24th with the Top 3 and our next challenge!

Have a GREAT rest of your weekend!!

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Amazing projects and awesome inspiration!!!

Lucy E. said...

Is this challenge closed? I was going to try to link up because I thought it was open through tomorrow, 3/24.