Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Winter Scene


Hi CIP fans!  Dana here today sharing a 3-D winter scene.  I had a lot of fun adding color to each layer of this piece using my collection of Creative Inspirations paints!  The brilliant shimmery color of this scene is gorgeous and really captures the light in a fabulous way.



I painted a chipboard book plate with Antique Gold paint to make this plaque.  I backed the book plate with cardstock, added the lettering and then filled the front with Glossy Accents.


Once I glued all the layers together I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the piece to finish.

I thought I'd share the colors I used for each layer of this piece. I dabbed several colors of paint onto each chipboard layer with a small brush. I didn't clean my brush or wait for the colors to dry on each piece of chipboard.  I added and blended paint until I was happy with the coverage to achieve my finish.

Paint Colors: Sapphire, Aqua Marine, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Winter Frost

Paint Colors: Lavender, Winter Frost, Antique Silver, Silver Frost, Beige

Paint Colors: Winter Frost, Autumn Wheat, Sage, Green Olive, Evergreen, Emerald

Paint Colors: Ivory, Rustic Red, Gold, Antique Copper, Copper

Paint Color: Onyx

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!!TFS
Have a Fabulous weekend,
Migdalia

jessica said...

so so so pretty Dana!!!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty and so creative!
Love it!!

Kimberly S said...

Love all of the layers, turned out fabulous! hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

What a neat scene. Very creative! TFS