Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Holiday Tag

Today I have a quick holiday tag I would like to share with all of you!

I started by gathering all my supplies I wanted to use:
I then used the brush to add ink to the tag by stippling.  

After I had the tag inked up I used the brush to add Creative Inspirations Paint to the tag as well!!  To give it a beautiful shimmer!

I used Green Olive and Rustic Red!


Here's a look at the completed tag:

For the star on the top of the tree I used CI Paint Sunshine!
I added a bunch of red rhinestones to the tree as well as using my Quickie Glue Pen to add Resplendence Fairy Dust Glitter to add sparkle, as if it were garland!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

8 comments:

jessica said...

So pretty Kendra!!! Love the different techniques you used!!

Emily D. said...

This is beautiful. I'm loving the garland on the tree!!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty tag!!
Love how you used the glitter and paints!

simply monica said...

Gorgeous - love this!!

Beckie said...

Gorgeous. I've gotta try this!

Be blessed, Beckie

Migdalia said...

What a Beauty!!

Kimberly S said...

What a pretty Christmas tag, you can really see the shimmer on this, gorgeous! :) hugs, Kimberly

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful tag and love the colors you used!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl