Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cheesecloth Ghost


Boo! Dana here today sharing this spooktacular cheesecloth ghost.  If you're looking for a quick and fun home decor project perfect for Halloween, you can find the instructions for this ghost here.  I created this ghost with a package of cheesecloth and some liquid starch, which makes this project great for kids as well!  Once dry, the starch hardens and is strong enough to hold this ghost upright without any additional support!  It really looks like it is floating.


This project didn't feel complete without a little shimmer, so while the cheesecloth was still wet, I sprinkled some Creative Inspirations Resplendence Angel Dust over the ghost.  I love the hint of shine!  The Angel Dust is fine and a great way to provide an light coat of glitter.

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you celebrate the Halloween holiday I hope you have fun!  I'm anxiously awaiting the trick-or-treaters who will be knocking on my door soon.

6 comments:

simply monica said...

I can see the shimmer and I love cheesecloth - nifty project great job

Kimberly S said...

Fun and easy project Dana! Love that nice glittery look to your ghost. :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

What a fun,adorable, and creative project!!
Love the sparkle!!

DIANA L. said...

This is really cute and spooky great shimmer
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love it!!! Too darn cute :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Emily D. said...

So sorry I just now got around to this!! Your ghost is so totally awesome Dana!!