Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

HAPPY and shiny Birthday!

Hello, my dear crafting friends!
Irit is here again and this time with a very shiny and clean card I made with lots of Creative Inspirations products.
I used Deliquensce Fine White embossing powder to stamp all my doilies ( The Rubber Cafe stamps). Then I painted the huge chipboard Happy title with Turquoise Creative Inspiration Paint and sprinkled with a lot of Angel  Dust glitter.
The Birthday word was stamped with Blush paint and then heat embossed with Deliquensce Fine Clear embossing powder.
And here is a list of products used here:

  
This card was published in Scrapbooking News and Review April/May 2012 issue
See you next time with more inspiration!
Irit

6 comments:

Sandie said...

Very pretty Irit....

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love all those doilies!

BarbaraW said...

Pretty card. Love your layout and the great sparkle.

Kianel said...

Beautiful card Irit!
Love, Kianel.

Creative Inspirations said...

Very beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the doilies!!