Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweet Stamps - Pretty In Pink Card


Hi Everyone,
I have had a fantastic week in painting up a wonderful array of gorgeous silk ribbons, using Creative Inspiration Paints!  I have tried to capture the glimmer of the paints in my photographs, and hopefully they show enough. I am so pleased with how the silk ribbon turned out and urge anyone who loves playing with colouring their own embellishments, to give it a try. I applied TuTu Pink paint to the ribbon.


The image on my card creation for Creative Inspiration Paints is from Sweet Stamps. This particular stamp is called 'Watercan Girl'.  It is a beautiful image and even though I am not a stamper and only 'learning' the art of colouring, I am pleased with how it turned out.



In the above photograph, I tried to capture the shimmer of the image after applying Creative Inspiration Paints.  The below photograph is a close up of all the gorgeous shimmer!

Creative Inspiration Paints Used:
TuTu Pink - Ribbon
Blush
Sage
Chocolate
Autumn Wheat
Winter Frost
Fuchsia

Other Products:
Cheery Lynn Design Dies
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
Bazzill Cardstock
Silk Ribbon
White Gel Pen

9 comments:

jessica said...

This is so beautiful Sandie!!! Love the image and love the painted ribbon!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, my goodness! Her dress looks fantastic all shimmered up like that, Sandie!

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the shimmer on her dress. I need to work on my photo skills cause I can't seem to cath that in my photos.

Creative Inspirations said...

You did a wonderful job on the card and taking the pictures.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the pink! Love what you did with this image as well, beautiful coloring and I just love the shimmer!!!

Kianel said...

Beautiful card as always Sandie!
Love from France, Kianel.

Maggie Armstrong said...

Gorgeous wee card Sandie. Looking forward to seeing more of your work here on CI!

Joseph said...

You don't make water Falling from water shower.
Gift Card printing
Scratch Cards
Printed Gift Cards

Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.