Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Today is the first day of a new month, but I thought I would show one more card in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month which just ended. After all, there should never be an end to awareness. The flower stamp is from Outlines Rubber Stamps. I used blush and tutu pink for the flower. These paints are great for painting open areas of a stamp. The shimmer makes for beautiful flower petals. My image is layered over several panels of pretty design paper.
Barbara Washington -- designer

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

I love the use of pink and sparkle

~Carla said...

This is gorgeous! I love the look of the paints on dark cardstock!

Kassi said...

I love the flowers! They are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Barbara, that is so pretty!

Holly said...

Barb - this is GORGEOUS!

Kianel said...

Barbara,
Your card is absolutely gorgeous. love how you used the paints!
Love from France, Kianel.