Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, October 21, 2011

who's got the button...

Good morning everyone!

Ready for another quick tip?  

Why don't we talk for just a second about BUTTONS. 

You know, those fabulous little things that hold your shirt together and adorn so many crafty projects... They sure are a popular thing, and I'm not complaining. I inherited a love of buttons from both my mom and my grandmother. =)

Sometimes, buttons work perfectly on your projects just how they are.... Other times, stringing a little baker's twine through the holes and maybe tying a cute little bow is the perfect touch.... But what about those times when neither one feels right? 


Why not try gluing your favorite color Metallic Accents to the center?  It adds a pop of color, practically no extra bulk, and it is a quick way to give your buttons a "finished" look!

When I do this, I use Ranger's Glossy Accents to adhere the Metallic Accents to the buttons. This way I know that they won't go anywhere.. even in the mail.  

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Cute! Another great idea Kassi.

Dawnll said...

I LOVE LOVE buttons- great tip to share.

tamror said...

What a great tip. I may just have to use this on my Christmas album.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Once again, you are amazing! I love this! What a neat idea! Going to have to try this!

Kianel said...

Oh Kassi, sooo clever!
Love from France, Kianel.