Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

templates...

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, the DT member who was supposed to post today has not been feeling well, so I said I would take the day.... 

I thought I would share with you a video I posted on YouTube a while ago... It might give you some ideas for what you can do with the new Metallic Inspirations and Jeweled Inspirations. I use the Cricut and Gypsy to make my rhinestone templates because that is what I have, I'll share some other techniques soon.



don't forget you can order your Jeweled Inspirations and Metallic Inspirations HERE.

enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I think I saw your video on you tube before while doing a search and thought it was genious! I had never thought of doing that. I will have to try it. TFS!!! -Sam :-)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Kassi, what a great idea, this is still on my list of things to do!! Thanks for reminding me!!

Sarah said...

Kassi, great tutorial, thanks so much for covering for me. I'm finally home!