Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun Fold Paper Bag Album


Last week's Inspired By was all about fun fold cards. I don't have a card, but I do have a lunch bag photo album. This week's challenge is all about bright colours so my brightly colored lunch bag album fits in perfectly.


All of my embellishments were painted with Creative Inspirations paint. I used Pixie Dust on the corner circles, and Bright Yellow on the center of my flower. (By the way, this photo was taken 23 years ago. My babies are now out of the house)


Here you can see a close up of my embellisments.

Thank you for stopping by.



7 comments:

Kassi said...

great job! (my 7yr niece says "those are pretty!") =)

Sarah said...

Beth, this is such a beautiful album! Hugs, Sarah

Kirei na Kami said...

AWESOME paper bag album!!!!! I love your beautiful, handmade embellishments and all those fabulous papers!! What a lovely way to showcase cherished family photos:) I am also loving that precious pic!! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us:)

Hugs!!
Carolyn

Creative Inspirations said...

That is a wonderful album!

Holly said...

Beautiful project, Beth! I love how you enhanced the flowers with CI Paints!

BarbaraW said...

Your book is awesome. That took a lot of work.

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation!
love all the small details you added on your pages!
Love from France, Kianel.