Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Shower Card

I thought that I would share the baby shower card I made for my daughters baby shower.  Both stamps are by Great Impressions and I stamped them with a cleaned out pigment ink pad using fuchsia.  I then went back and painted the Giraffes spots and put fun flock by Doodlebug on his mane and tail.  I love the MS double loop punch so I couldn't resist using it.  I had to make 30 of these cards in my spare time so I wanted it simple.  The good thing about stamping it with the paint is if something doesn't stamp just right, you can correct it with a paint brush just like Kendra explained.

Molly

4 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Molly ~

Cute cards! Love the stamp! Love how you used the paints, like that you used them to color in the spots on the giraffe! So cute!

Kendra

Kassi said...

how sweet! thanks for sharing Molly!

Ashley Newell said...

How darling!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and sweet card- such an exciting time- awaiting a baby!!! Love the shimmer!